Special offers to Members
In order to clear some space in our store room, we have decided to make a special offer: you may order any of the following back volumes at a price of R110 plus postage and packaging – as many copies as you like and as long as stocks last! Surprise your nearest and dearest – make your friends happy by giving them a handsome book! Contact Rolf Proske to place your orders at email@example.com or 021 423 8424 (Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays, 9.30 to 12.30 or leave a message when no one is in the office).
33. Die Dagboek van H.A.L. Hamelberg, 1855-71; uitgegee en toegelig . . . deur F.J. du T. Spies
40. The Journal of Joseph Tindall, missionary in South-West Africa, 1839-55; edited . . . by B.A. Tindall.
41, 44, 47, 50. Selections from the Correspondence of J.X. Merriman, 1870-1890; 1890-1898; 1899-1904; 1905-1924; edited by Phyllis Lewsen.
49 Travels and Adventures in South Africa by George Thompson, 1823-24. Edited by Vernon S. Forbes. Vol. II
12. Selections from the correspondence of Percy Alport Molteno 1892-1914. Edited by Vivian Solomon.
14. The letters of Jane Elizabeth Waterston 1866-1905. Edited by Lucy Bean and Elizabeth B. van Heyningen with an introduction by Elizabeth B. van Heyningen
15. The Garrett Papers, edited with an introduction by Gerald Shaw.
16. Johannesburg Pioneer Journals 1888-1909, edited by Maryna Fraser.
19. The Frontier War Journal of Major John Crealock, edited and introduced by Chris Hummel.
21. The Commissions of W. C. Palgrave Special Emissary to South West Africa, 1876-1885, edited and introduced by E. L. P. Stals.
22. Guillaume Chenu de Chalezac, the `French Boy', edited and introduced by Randolph Vigne
23. Johan August Wahlberg: Travel Journal and letters from, South Africa, Namibia and Botswana, 1838-1856, edited and introduced by Chris Hummel and Adrian Craig
25. Griqua Records, the Philippolis Captaincy, 1825-1861, compiled and edited by Karel Schoeman.
27.Norwegian missionaries in Natal and Zululand: selected correspondence (1844-1900), edited by Frederick Hale.
28. The journal of Gustav de Vylder, naturalist in South-Western Africa 1873-1875, translated from the original Swedish and edited by Ione & Jalmar Rudner
31. A Canadian Mounted Rifleman at War, 1899-1902: the reminiscences of A. E. Hilder, edited by A. G. Morris
32. The War Diary of Burgher Jack Lane, 1899-1900, edited by William Lane
33. Sir Graham Bower's Secret History of the Jameson Raid and the South African Crisis, 1895-1902, edited by Deryck Schreuder and Jeffrey Butler.
35. Moravians in the Eastern Cape, 1828-1928: Four accounts of Moravian Mission Work on the Eastern Cape Frontier. Tr. by F.R. Baudert, edited by T.Keegan.
40. Alan Paton: Selected letters. Edited and introduced by Peter F. Alexander (2009)
To order any of the above publications go to the Order a Publication Page